- Promoting access to justice, human rights, inclusion and opportunity for everyone especially the less privileged;
- Offering pro-bono services to indigents without legal representation with the aim of reducing the number of awaiting trial Inmates and decongesting the Nigerian Correctional Centres;
- Providing mentoring and skill empowerment, acquisition programs to young students, young ones in remand homes and the less privileged;
- Promoting peace, justice and strong institution in furtherance of the United Nations Sustainable development goals in enhancing justice in Nigeria;
- Promoting efficient justice system and non-discriminatory laws through sensitization and advocacy for sustainable development; and
- Empowerment and provisions for the re-integration of persons released from the Correctional Centre back into the society with the aim of preventing recidivism.